Welcome to Roots IVY International Flagship Campus
SCHOOL UNIFORM GUIDELINES
UNIFORM GUIDELINES FOR GIRLS
• Roots IVY International School blazers should be worn at all times during winter.
• Roots IVY International School Sash, Badge and Computerized ID card must be worn at all times.
• Girl’s kameez/Shirts should be the regulation design and should be worn at the knee level.
• No fancy kameez and shalwar are allowed other than regulation design.
• Girl’s jumpers/sweaters must be Maroon V-necked.
• T-shirts with visible slogans should not be worn under shirts.
• Shoes (not boots) should be black, polished and flat in style (No high heels). They should have no visible markings. Girls must wear authorized buckled black shoes.
• Hair should be well kept in a moderate style without streaks or other colour. Styles are not allowed. Shoulder length hair should be tied back off the face or held in a black band.
• No jewellery, ornaments and accessories should be worn at any time.
• No make-up or nail polish should be worn.
• School Book bags should be black or brown in colour.